Thursday, November 4, 2010

Monthly earnings and payments October 2010


October has been a good month financially. My goal was to get my bank account back into the black numbers, and I did that. I also managed to find some money to pay off my first debt to Brother 1. So it has started, the first payment has been made. So that sets the debt back €166, which doesn't seem like a lot just yet, but it is a start. My account is back into the black numbers, but only by €25 euros. It will be a challenge to keep it that way throughout November. Also because my next college fee payment is scheduled for the end of November and it is €380 euros, which is quite a lot. I have been working like a crazy person, picking up lots of double shifts. I won't be able to keep this up for long, as I will get a lot busier with uni assignments very soon. Plus I'm in the running for an apartment and paying rent will set me back a lot as well. Here is a financial overview of October.


October
Money earned: €961,18
Money spend: €324,11 (+166 debt payment)
Debts: 
Brother 1 €166
Brother 2 €250
Dad €612
Mom €9657,50
College loans €a lot
Total €loads
Debt payment: €166
New Total debt: €still too much
I did not achieve my goals for internet income for October, because I have been very busy with my first exam that will be later this week. But I did manage to earn $4,60 on Amazon and €8,78 from Adsense. That is not enough for a payout from either, but the monthly earnings are moving up.
Goals for November

Internet goals
Hubs: 100 (now 74)
Infonus: 40 (now 21)
Squidoo lenses: 5 (now 1)
Hopefully this will increase my Adsense earnings to €15 this month, and bring my first payment a little closer.

Other goals
- Keep my bank account in the positive
- Pay off at least half of Brother 2's loan (so at least €125 of €250)

So wish me luck!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck! It sounds like you're definitely on the right path, and it's always encouraging to see money start to come in from your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackie! I'm on my way, but I still have a long way to go!

    ReplyDelete